We are inviting you to participate in a new section of InternsOverForty.com. It is called “Expert Advice”. It is a weekly column that will feature some of the thousands of Career Transition experts including Career Coaches and Recruiters. Our topics will be driven by both our readers interests and cutting edge advice. If you are a Career Coach or Recruiter you can submit either a summary of your article or the specific article to email@example.com. All articles will be reviewed with 7 days. An email will be sent confirming the status of submitted articles.
- An article must be a minimum of 250 words and not more than 2000 in a editable format.
- It must be a topic that is relevant to Older Job Seekers, seek Recruiters or Career Coaches.
- It can include web quality graphics or pictures. (max of 2)
- A short author bio should be included (one paragraph)
- One link can be provided to a website or email address.
- Interns Over 40 (forty) reserves the right to edit, tadalafil publish or promote the articles as it deems appropriate.
- Author of all submitted Articles gives Interns Over 40 (Forty) the explicit non-exclusive rights to publish the article in whole or parts of the article as it seems fit, without any financial re-numeration to the author. Upon request Interns Over Forty will provide author with a summary of page views on a monthly basis.
Publisher: Interns Over 40 (Forty).
A New Career For The Skilled Worker