Are You Feeling The Holiday Blues? View The On Demand Webinar Here.
1. I’m too depressed to get out of bed. What should I do?
2. I feel very anxious all day long since I lost my job. What can I do to feel better?
3. I feel so bad about myself, like I have no purpose? I feel like a failure. What can I do?
4. My wife and I have been fighting ever since I lost my job? I think that stress is effecting our relationship. How can we communicate better?
5. How can I tell my children that we can’t afford to get them many presents this Christmas?
- How to cope with depression/anxiety through the holidays
- How to communicate with your partner during tough times
- How to elevate your Self-Esteem during this difficult time
Coping With Stress As An Unemployed Older Worker: Watch On Demand Webinar Now
Join Bobby Edelman @ Interns Over 40 and Ilissa Banhazl (MA, MFT) An Expert Therapist That Treats Individuals, Couples and Families for Anxiety, Depression, Grief and Loss, Relationships, Parenting, Eating Disorders, and Pre-marital Counseling.
Probably doing all the things I wanted to do and postponed due to busy days
I rather go by this:
Since there are no young children involved, my coping with the holidays is easy — Don't celebrate them. No expenses on gifts, parties, meals, etc.
It is just another day.
I'm there as well. Keeping your chin up can be hard work. Do something good for someone else. Volunteer to work at a food drive, soup kitchen, whatever. There is no lack of work for volunteers and there is no greater joy than helping someone in need.
I wish I can be as positive as you guys!I have a 9 year old son,going on 3rd year without a job.I have a B.A. degree and have worked for 25 years.Christmas is really depressing because I can even afford to get my son a present.
I would like to get your son something for Christmas. Although I am also out of work I think its the best time to give – is there something moderate on his list that he really wants. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be active. Try to remember that money comes and money goes. Be social and do not be afraid to ask your friends for help or for temporary job opportunities even if they pay very little. The idea is to be active in order to stay positive.
Do not be afraid to consider bankrruptcy or debt settlements. Like a business you need to stay afloat and you can always resume payments later when the situation improve
Can you please send an e-mail to me the code for this script or please inform me in detail concerning this script?
I have really noticed that credit improvement activity has to be conducted with tactics. If not, chances are you’ll find yourself causing harm to your positioning. In order to realize your aspirations in fixing your credit history you have to always make sure that from this moment in time you pay any monthly dues promptly prior to their timetabled date. It is significant given that by not necessarily accomplishing so, all other activities that you will take to improve your credit positioning will not be successful. Thanks for discussing your concepts.