- Rate each one on a 1-3 scale. 1 indicates that your are not well prepared. 2 indicates you have made some effort. 3 you feel fully prepared.
- Have you reviewed the company you are applying to?
- Have you used your network to find out who you know within that company and accessed them?
- Have you clarified what the exact position is that you are applying to?
- Have you a coherent understanding of your achievements on your resume and Linkedin profile? Can you articulate them in words?(not just in your head)
- Have you spent a significant amount of time practicing and critiquing your interview answers to typical and specific questions regarding your skills, remedy background, troche achievements and benefits that are aligned with the position you have applied to?
5-10: Reschedule the interview or pull an all nighter. Learn more here.
10-12: You are in the game.
12-15: You should feel confident.